Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Me Illustrator

Hi Everyone. Assalamualaikum to my Muslim friends.

Its in Ramadhan Month of Fasting. Happy Fasting to my Muslim friends. As times goes by, It is coming to the week of 3rd that we are fasting. Time goes really fast huh, especially when you have something interesting to do. Something like I do, venturing into vector creation software- Adobe Illustrator.


I tend to get sleepy and mind wandering here in my desk.When it comes to that moment, I try to find something interesting to do or learn.

Past week, I learn abit about Illustrator in between my work and 'boring' time. I have few works but some count as 'boring'. :) And here is my first result of using Illustrator. What I can say, it is fun and easy software. It offers endless variation of art you can imagine. I feel enjoyed as I learn and doing things from scratch. Hope to learn more as days passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment