Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi End Cans

Well.. It usual for us to want something. Yeah, we human has unlimited wants and needs. After got something, still we want something else. Lately, I have may things that I wanted to buy. The list even grow as I see the world everyday. Damn.. where should I get the money from ?. Thats the big question.

Calm my friend, I believe everything has solution. For this time around, I hold myself from spending 'like I have 1Million' kind of attitude. Plan properly, & record and monitor my cash/bank flow. Quite good actually, I surprised that I can do this. Saves alot, I'm very particular with my spending at the time being.

Well.. Just to share with fellow reader, I'm aiming to buy new headphone, as my old one is kaput already. I have been thinking alot, should I buy low-end HP or high-end HP. Once, I had the chance to test high end audiophile HP, and I just cant hear from normal HP, the sound is completely in different world.

### My Headphones of Choice ###
1. Audio Technica ATH-AD700
2. Grado Labs Prestige series SR60i or SR80i
3. JVC Premium HARX-900
4. Sennheiser HD555

Again, to afford this kind of luxury item, is exaggerating demand from a student. I'm in dilemma... HL

No comments:

Post a Comment