Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wisdom Tooth Operation. Pt. 1

In my late teen years, I had my yearly visit to dentist. Obviously, it was normally for cleaning and scaling. Oppss, I'm running out of luck when the dentist smile and said 'boy, you have wisdom tooth. We need to do minor operation to remove it'. I'm not really surprised at that time, as i thought that, it was just a normal operation. Then, he explained the whole procedure and I was like scared to the bone.

Time passes, and here I am in 2010 with full grown wisdom tooth disturbing my 2nd molar. Damn, I have been constantly irritated by pain caused by this wisdom tooth. It just like a pain in the ass, bugging me all the time. Unable to cope it anymore, I arrange for wisdom tooth removal operation in Health Center UiTM SA. Since I'm a student, I get it free otherwise got to fork out almost RM800 for the operation.

I was told to come by 2pm and it was 2.30 that I get my name called to operation room. I got chill all over my body as I enter the room, seeing all kind the metal equipment arranged nicely over a tray, with about 7 individual discussing about 'I dont know what it is' dentistry stuff. Turns out, 2 of it is a doctor and another 5 is dentistry students, all from dentistry faculty.

OMG, I'm getting my operation with those student looking at me. All are girls, kinda sweet looking and cute by the way ♥♥♥. haha. Wasn't had the chance to talk with the girls as I'm busy with the doctor. The doctor, quite nice, explaining the procedures and answering my question promptly.

Well.. I'll continue with the operation in the next entry. Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment